As holidays are just around the corner, I’ve started thinking about what kind of gifts I could buy for my family members.
Being a man comes with some major flaws, including the inability to pick the gift that other people will like. However, I know what people who are into go-kart racing like, so today, I will be creative and recommend you the best gifts for go-kart drivers.
If you are as bad as I am picking holiday gifts, I hope this list will help you a bit and make your life easier. Enjoy.
CIK/FIA Level 2 Approved Kart Racing Suit
Manufacturer: K1 Race Gear produces quality racing products at a reasonable price. The company produces racing suits, shoes, gloves, and other racing equipment. Whether you’re a racing enthusiast or you’re looking to buy racing equipment for your children, K1 Race Gear is the one-stop-shop for you.
Characteristics: The suit looks smart and is made from CIK/FIA Level 2 approved abrasion-resistant double-layer Cordura fabric. Which means the suit is durable and safe. Elastic underarms provide the driver with freedom of movement. The suit has a Coolmax type of inner lining, meaning the fabric dries faster.
Who are they for: Perfect for experienced and new racers because of its detailed specs and capabilities.
- CIK/FIA Level 2 Approved Abrasion-Resistant Double Layer Cordura Fabric
- Strategically Placed Vents for Optimum Breathability
- Crotch, Side & Lower Back Stretch Panel
OMP Unisex-Adult KS-3 Shoes
Manufacturer: OMP S.p.A is an Italian company that designs and produces safety items (suits, shoes, helmets, etc.) for racers. They’ve been in business since 1973, and today their products can be found in prestigious racing championships, such as Formula 1, Indy, and Nascar. OMP gained a Formula 1 title in 2017 through its partnership with Mercedes AMG Petronas F1.
Characteristics: These OMP shoes are made from suede leather and include mesh inserts. The outsole has an insert in padded elastic material, providing extra comfort for the racer. The shoes come with additional laces to offer a range of color combinations.
Who are they for: OMP produces high-end products best suited for expert drivers.
- OMP IC/81307742
- Shoes in suede leather, mesh inserts, new and fresh style. Outsole specifically designed for kart driving, rear insert in elastic padded material for improved comfort.
RaceQuip Head Sock One Layer
Manufacturer: The RaceQuip brand manufactures and distributes safety gear equipment for racers. The company designs equipment for use in racing series such as NASCAR and GrandAm. This makes their products safe to use by newbie and experienced racers. If you’re looking for quality and reasonable prices, be sure to check them out.
Characteristics: Not only is the head sock fire retardant, but it’s also easy to clean by being machine washable. The all-black, one size fits all head sock is made from a blend of aramid and FRC fabrics, so it’s safe and lightweight. Finally, the fabric is also hypoallergenic and won’t harm your skin.
Who are they for: Head socks are a necessity for all drivers, and the ones produced by RaceQuip provide excellent quality at a reasonable price. This product is recommended for all racers.
- SFI 3.3 Rated (Tags Affixed); Adult
- Lightweight Aramid and FRC Blended Fabric; Superior Moisture Wicking Properties
- Hypoallergenic - Won't Irritate Skin; Soft and Supple Knit Fabric Dries Quickly
Alpinestars Racing Gloves
Manufacturer: Alpinestars is known for its products in the racing industry. One of the biggest names in clothing and protective gear for motorsports, it produces top-end quality products that any race car driver will be happy to wear.
Characteristics: These streamlined gloves are made from a combination of fibers such as polyester and spandex. Their perforated palm design, elasticized cuffs, and breathable material make them an excellent choice.
Who are they for: Any racer looking to improve their driving or karting through long hours of practice. Go Kart Driver!
- Breathable construction
- Flexible design
Learn How to Master The Art of Kart Driving – Book
Manufacturer: Terence Dove has been coaching Kart drivers for more than 15 years, and in his book, he dishes out all the secrets any serious karter should know.
Characteristics: The book is a treasure trove of information for all racers out there. It touched upon building confidence to champion levels, mastering wet driving, and braking right on the limit. Who said books don’t teach you everything?
Who are they for: For all drivers who love karting with a passion. Be it a newbie or a racer with years of experience, this book has something for everyone.
- Dove, Terence (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 193 Pages - 04/18/2017 (Publication Date) - CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (Publisher)
EVS Sports Race Collar
Manufacturer: EVS Sports came up with the first-ever motocross knee brace in the 80s. Since then, they’ve branched out to create advanced shielding gear in many extreme sports. They’re renowned for their protective equipment such as race collars, neck supports, helmets.
Characteristics: The best thing about this race collar is that it’s designed to be worn in all-terrain vehicles. Safety is an important issue for all kart racers, and this race collar has been designed to connect to chest protectors. But it can also be used alone. That’s pretty awesome.
Who are they for: Kart drivers who value safety and want to avoid neck and spinal injury.
- CE and Directive 89/686/EEC Certified
Conquer Snell Racing Helmet
Manufacturer: Conquer is based in Florida and makes fitness equipment. However, their helmets are popular and sought-after. Their helmets were chosen as the best racing helmet in CarBibles 2020 review.
Characteristics: Made from fiberglass composite shield, these helmets are both scratch and flame resistant. They’re made to provide a snug fit, complete with visor seals and ventilation holes.
Who are they for: Racers competing at any level. This helmet has received rave reviews from Kart racers.
Spocoro 4 Point Racing Harness
Manufacturer: Spocoro makes quality harnesses made from ultra-durable 2″ nylon. Their harnesses are fit for Go-karts and trucks, and they’re super easy to install.
Characteristics: Apart from being durable, this harness is designed to keep the driver safe with its 4-point harness design. It also comes with an adjustable shoulder and lap strap, so drivers can adjust it as they please.
Who are they for: The easy to use and install advantages make it an excellent choice for racers who are starting out.
Pair of 2 ATV Go-Kart Knobby Tires
Manufacturer: SUNF makes durable products for all-terrain vehicles such as Side by Side, go-karts, and snow throwers. Their tires are distributed in more than 100 countries.
Characteristics: First off, these tires are lightweight, which makes them ideal for go-karting. The dimple-knob design on them provides increased traction, which means no more slipping and sliding off the track. But the best part is they’re designed to resist punctures. They’re great value for money.
Who are they for: Best for beginner racers who haven’t mastered their driving game yet.
- Size: 145/70-6 | Total Number of Tires: 2 | Wheel (Rim) Diameter: 6 in
- Dimple knobby tread design works great in most terrain. A perfect replacment tire for your quad ATV, UTV, Go Kart, Golf Cart or Garden Lawn Mower.
- Heavy 6 ply rated construction resists punctures and abrasions.
FDJ Minibike Go-Kart Clutch
Manufacturer: FDJ makes heavy-duty clutches ideal for go-karting.
Characteristics: If you are looking for a good go-kart clutch, FDJ clutches are designed for strength, endurance, and safety.
Who are they for: Little go-kart drivers who are just beginning their racing experience.
- Heavy Duty 10T Sprocket for 40/41/420 Chain 212cc Predator Belt Drive Centrifugal Clutch
- 3/4" Bore Designed for 2-7Hp 212 Predator Engines Clutch Performance Parts
- 3 4 inch Centrifical Clutch for Single Wheel Belt Direct Drive Karts with Tires No Larger Than 15" Tall
Hauck Lightning – Pedal Go Kart
Manufacturer: Hauck is a UK based company that produces a range of great products for children, such as pushchairs, car seats, and go-karts.
Characteristics: Not only is this go-kart ideal for children, but it also allows the driver to control their speed. It’s been specifically designed to promote endurance and coordination in children.
Who are they for: Perfect for children who want to try go-karting indoors and outdoors.
- Assembly required.
- Contains wheels and required hardware.
- Maximum weight capacity: 110 pounds.
Lego Creator Red Go-Kart
Manufacturer: Who hasn’t heard of the Lego Group. It’s a world-famous toy production company based in Denmark.
Characteristics: This Lego go-kart set comes complete with a working steering tool and wide-rimmed chunky tires. As a bonus, it can be rebuilt into a forklift and a quad bike.
Who are they for: All go-kart drivers with the love of Lego.
- Features viewable, working steering mechanism, large engine with grill and exhaust detailing and wide rims with chunky tires
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a cool quad bike or powerful forklift
- Red Go-Kart measures over 2" (6cm) high, 4" (12cm) long and 2" (7cm) wide
SEARON Digital Tach Hour Tachometer
Manufacturer: SEARON makes top-of-the-line tachometers that accurately record the number of hours an engine runs for.
Characteristics: This easy to install tachometer is perfect for any gasoline-powered engine. It displays RPM when the engine is on. While the engine is turned off, it displays the engine’s total run time.
Who are they for: Any go-kart loving driver who races regularly and wants to keep their engine in shape.
Neiko Jumbo Combination Wrench Set
Manufacturer: Neiko products are produced in Taiwan and distributed throughout the USA. They produce a range of hand and power tools that meet worldwide quality control standards.
Characteristics: Made with drop-forged, heat-treated steel, this set includes 10 large open-end and 12-point wrenches. A canvas pouch accompanies the set to keep your tools clean and make them easy to transport.
Who are they for: Perfect for experienced drivers who are known to fix and maintain their karts.
- COMBINATION WRENCH SET: This jumbo wrench set includes 10 combination open-end and 12-point wrenches to loosen and tighten nuts and bolts up to 2 inches. The size is ideal for large trucks and vehicles, so it’s a great addition to any tool set.
- STEEL WRENCH: This large wrench set is made of extremely strong drop-forged and heat-treated steel. The black oxide finish adds longevity and durability, making this set perfect for use at home or in the garage.
- COMBINATION WRENCHES: Each open-ended grip can hold tightly onto fasteners. The 12-point end can reach those tight, narrow spaces to give you leverage in even the most hard-to-reach areas. No matter the project, these wrenches can get the job done.