Are you a thrill-seeker who loves the adrenaline rush of high-speed drifting? Or perhaps you have a child who is fascinated by racing and drifting? If so, you don’t want to miss out on our latest review of the Razor Crazy Cart, a top-of-the-line drifting kart that will leave you and your kids on the edge of your seat!
With its patented Power Core Hub Motor Technology and simplified drifting system, the Razor Crazy Cart provides hours upon hours of uninterrupted fun and excitement for kids of all ages.
In this article, I’ll provide an in-depth review of the Razor Crazy Cart, discussing its various features, performance, design, and overall build quality. So, if you’re curious about what makes this drifting kart so special and why it’s a must-have for any drift kart enthusiast, keep reading to learn more!
- Age Group: 9+
- Weight Limit: 140lbs
- Battery: 2 X 12V sealed lead acid batteries
- Battery Life: Up to 40 minutes
- Charge Time: 4.5 hours
- Max Speed: 12 mph
- Dimensions: 37″ x 24″ x 19″
- Kart Weight: 55.2lbs
Design and Build Quality
Regarding ride-on toys, the design and build quality are as important as the performance. Thankfully, the Razor Crazy Cart doesn’t disappoint in either of these areas.
The Crazy Cart features a sleek and sporty design that immediately captures the attention of both kids and adults. The black base color and the accent colors (red and blue) give the kart a bold and modern look. The top panel of the battery compartment also features a reflective black material, adding to the overall aesthetic appeal.
But the design isn’t just about looks; it’s also functional. The Crazy Cart has a low center of gravity, making it easy to handle and maneuver, while the bucket seat is comfortable and can accommodate a rider of up to 140 pounds. Additionally, the kart comes with a lap/shoulder strap and a flag for added safety.
As for the build quality, the Razor Crazy Cart is built to last. The kart feels sturdy and well-constructed, even after hours of riding and drifting. The special polymer chassis has high impact resistance, which means it can withstand the inevitable bumps and scrapes of drifting.
Overall, the design and build quality of the Razor Crazy Cart is top-notch. Whether you’re looking for a fun and stylish ride-on toy for your kids, or a drifting kart that can handle frequent use, the Crazy Cart delivers on both fronts.
The Razor Crazy Cart is an impressive drift-kart designed to give kids an unforgettable and thrilling ride. With its patented drift system and variable speed foot pedal acceleration, the Razor Crazy Cart allows riders to perform controlled drifting, spinning, and cornering.
Here are some of the key features of the Razor Crazy Cart:
- Patented drift system with drift bar for controlled drifting, spinning and cornering
- Variable speed foot pedal acceleration allows riders to reach speeds up to 12 mph
- High-torque, chain-driven motor for a fast and thrilling ride
- Pneumatic front tire and anti-tip front caster wheels for stability and speed
- Fixed incline rear casters with urethane wheels for smooth drifting
- Lap/shoulder strap and flag for added safety
The Razor Crazy Cart runs on a 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery and offers up to 40 minutes of continuous battery life on a full charge. The battery charge time is around 4-5 hours, which is relatively quick for a ride-on toy of this kind.
It’s important to note that the Razor Crazy Cart is recommended for ages 9 and up, with a maximum rider capacity of 140 pounds. While the lack of brakes and motion sickness warnings are potential cons, they do not take away from the overall impressive features of the Razor Crazy Cart.
The Razor Crazy Cart is a high-performance drift kart that offers kids a thrilling and exciting ride. Its impressive features and design make it easy to see why the Razor Crazy Cart is a top choice for parents who want to give their kids a memorable and fun outdoor experience.
Battery and Charge Time
The Razor Crazy Cart is powered by a 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery, which delivers up to 40 minutes of continuous run time. Your child can enjoy extended drifting, spinning, and cornering fun without worrying about the battery running out quickly.
If you want to extend the battery life of the rechargeable battery, you can switch the top speed control to the low-speed setting and enjoy up to 80 minutes of continuous use. This is especially useful if you want your child to have a longer ride time without frequently stopping and recharging the battery.
Charging the battery is easy and takes about 4-5 hours to get a full charge. You can plug the included charger into any standard wall outlet and leave the battery to charge overnight so it’s ready to go the next day.
Overall, the battery life and charging time of the Razor Crazy Cart are impressive, and you can be confident that your child will have an uninterrupted and enjoyable drifting experience without worrying about the battery life.
The Razor Crazy Cart is an impressive drifting machine that will captivate kids with its speed and maneuverability. Its patented drift system and pneumatic front tire offer an exciting ride that can easily handle turns, spins, and cornering.
In addition to its drifting capabilities, the Crazy Cart is extremely easy to use, with a variable speed foot pedal acceleration that can reach up to 12 mph. Kids can perform their favorite drifting stunts, race against friends, or use it as a mode of transportation to get to their friends’ houses.
In our tests, kids had no trouble driving, spinning, or drifting in this Razor go-kart. They could use it to perform their drifting stunts, race against friends, or ride to friends’ houses. The Crazy Cart’s high-torque, the chain-driven motor provides the power necessary to make it all happen.
Overall, the Razor Crazy Cart is a fast, safe, and fun ride that will impress kids and provide hours of entertainment.
Safety is important for any ride-on toy, including the Razor Crazy Cart. While the Crazy Cart is designed with safety in mind, parents should be aware of a few potential safety concerns.
Firstly, the Crazy Cart has no brakes, which may concern some parents. However, the patented drift system allows for controlled drifting, slowing down, or stopping the cart. Children must learn to use the drift system properly and always wear appropriate safety gear, including helmets while riding the Crazy Cart.
Additionally, some children may experience motion sickness while riding the Crazy Cart due to the spinning and drifting motions. Parents should monitor their child’s response to the ride and take breaks if necessary.
Overall, the Razor Crazy Cart is a fun and exciting ride-on toy that will provide hours of entertainment for kids who enjoy drifting and racing. Parents must supervise their children while riding and ensure they wear appropriate safety gear, as with any ride-on toy.
When it comes to Razor ride-on toys, there are a variety of options to choose from. Along with the Crazy Cart, several other versions may appeal to different preferences.
One such option is the Crazy Cart Shift, which has a slightly different design and is lower to the ground. The top-rated Razor Dune Buggy is another great option that is built for off-road adventures. It features a sturdy steel frame and pneumatic tires that can handle rough terrain.
The Ground Force Drifter is another great option for those who love to drift. This electric go-kart features a high-torque motor and a rear axle for maximum drift capability. The Pocket Mod is a small electric scooter designed to look like a classic European scooter. It features a high-performance electric motor and can reach up to 15 mph.
Finally, the Dirt Rocket is a great option for those looking for something more rugged. This electric motocross bike is built for off-road adventures and can reach up to 14 mph. It features a high-torque motor, pneumatic knobby tires, and a dual suspension system.
No matter your child’s interests, there is a Razor ride-on toy that will provide hours of fun and excitement.
Related Article: 7 Best Drift Karts for Kids of all Sizes
Limitations and Potential Concerns
While the Razor Crazy Cart is a popular and exciting ride-on toy, there are some potential drawbacks to consider before purchasing one for your child. While the kart’s design, build quality, and features make it an excellent choice for thrill-seekers and drifting enthusiasts, there are a few factors that parents should be aware of to make an informed decision.
- Lack of Brakes – One of the most significant concerns about the Razor Crazy Cart is its lack of traditional brakes. Instead, the kart relies on its patented drift system to slow down and stop. While this can be a unique and fun way to control speed, some parents may find it concerning that their child is not using a traditional brake pedal to slow down or stop the kart.
- Motion Sickness – The Razor Crazy Cart is designed to drift and spin, which can cause motion sickness in some children. Parents should monitor their child’s response to the ride and take breaks if necessary. Children prone to motion sickness may not enjoy the drifting and spinning aspects of the kart and may become uncomfortable or nauseous during use.
- Weight Limit – Another potential drawback of the Razor Crazy Cart is its weight limit. While the kart can accommodate riders up to 140 pounds, it may not be suitable for larger or older children. Children who exceed the weight limit may find the kart uncomfortable or difficult to maneuver, which could impact their ability to control it while drifting.
- Limited Battery Life – The Razor Crazy Cart runs on a 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery, which delivers up to 40 minutes of continuous run time. While this is a decent amount of time for a ride-on toy, some children may want to use the kart for longer, and parents may need to recharge the battery frequently. It’s worth noting that the battery charge time is relatively quick, at around 4-5 hours, but parents should plan accordingly to ensure their child has enough time to enjoy the kart fully.
- Price – Finally, the Razor Crazy Cart is not an inexpensive drift-kart; parents may find its price tag prohibitive. While the kart’s design, build quality, and features justify its cost, parents on a budget may need to consider other, more affordable options. It’s worth noting that other Razor ride-on toys are less expensive than the Crazy Cart, and parents may find a suitable alternative that fits their budget and their child’s interests.
Overall, the Razor Crazy Cart is an impressive ride-on toy that combines speed and drifting capabilities for a fun and thrilling experience for kids. With its sturdy design, easy-to-use foot pedal acceleration, and patented drift system, the Crazy Cart will impress any child who enjoys drifting and racing. While it may not be suitable for kids with motion sickness or those who need brakes, it is a great choice for those who want to spend more time outdoors and away from screens.
Parents considering purchasing the Crazy Cart should also explore the other options available from Razor, such as the Crazy Cart Shift, Dune Buggy, Ground Force Drifter, Pocket Mod, and Dirt Rocket, to find the perfect fit for their child’s interests and preferences. With various unique features and designs, there will surely be a Razor ride-on toy that will provide hours of fun and excitement for any young adventurer.